- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What is the difference between Selenium RC and Webdriver?
The differences between Selenium RC and Webdriver are listed below −
|Features||Selenium Webdriver||Selenium RC|
|Server||No server is needed to begin test case execution.||Server is needed to begin test case execution.|
|Object Oriented||It is used widely for object oriented programming.||It is moderately used for object oriented programming.|
|Browser||It can test all the leading browsers including execution in headless mode.||It can test all the leading browsers.|
|Alerts||It is capable of handling alerts.||It is not capable of handling alerts.|
|Dropdown||It is capable of handling dropdown.||It is not capable of handling dropdown.|
|Dynamic Locators||Elements can be located with the dynamic locators.||Elements cannot be located with the dynamic locators.|
|Record and playback||It does not have the feature of record and playback.||It does not have the feature of record and playback.|
|Mouse Actions||It is capable of handling mouse actions.||It is not capable of handling mouse actions.|
|Performance||It is fast as it communicates straight with the browser.||It is not as fast as Selenium webdriver because it does not communicate straight with the browser.|
|iPhone/Android||It is capable of testing iPhone/Android taking the help of Android Driver and iPhone Driver.||It is not capable of testing iPhone/Android.|
|Xpath||It contains both absolute xpath and relative xpath.||It contains only the absolute xpath.|
|Listener||It is capable of using the listener.||It is not capable of using the listener.|
|Navigation||It is capable of handling navigation.||It is not capable of handling navigation.|
|Usage||It has a large number of APIs and can be used with multiple languages like Java, Python, C#, Ruby and so on.||It only has JARS available to run the test cases.|
- Difference between selenium IDE, RC & WebDriver.
- What's the relationship between Selenium RC and WebDriver?
- Selenium RC vs Selenium webdriver.
- What is the difference between selenium WebDriver and TestNG?
- Difference between selenium RC and Web Driver?
- Why does the Selenium WebDriver have an edge over Selenium RC?
- What is the difference between Selenium's Remote Control vs WebDriver?
- What is meant by Selenium RC?
- Difference between RL and RC Circuit
- What is the difference between selenium and automation?
- What is the difference between mocha and Selenium?
- What is difference between selenium 2 and selenium 3?
- What is difference between selenium 1 and Selenium 2
- Why Selenium RC is deprecated?
- What is WebDriver in Selenium?