- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Explain Turing Machine variant Two Stack PDA?
Two stacks push down automata (PDA) includes the following factors −
A Turing machine can accept languages that are not accepted by any PDA with one stack.
The strength of pushdown automata is increased by adding extra stacks.
A PDA with two stacks has the same computation power as for a Turing Machine.
Two-Stack PDA is a computational model which is based on the generalization of Pushdown Automata (PDA) and Non-deterministic Two-Stack PDA which is equivalent to a deterministic Two-Stack PDA.
The moves of the Two-Stack PDA are based on the following −
The state of finite control.
The input symbol that reads.
The top of the stack symbol on each of its stacks.
Some of the characteristics of the Turing Machine (TM) and the Two-stack Push down automaton (Two-stack PDA) Machine are as follows −
|Turing Machine||Two-stack PDA Machine|
|Change state.||Change state.|
|Write a tape symbol in cell scanned.||The input symbol read.|
|Move the head left or right.||Replace the symbol of each stack with a string of zero or more stack symbols.|
The diagram given below is of the TM variant Two-stack PDA machine.
The right half of the tape is kept on one stack, and the left half on the other.
As we move along, we pop characters off one and push them onto the other.
- Explain the universal Turing machine in TOC
- Explain about a non-deterministic Turing Machine?
- Explain Multi tape Turing Machine in TOC?
- Explain the basic properties of the Turing machine?
- Design Turing machine for multiplication
- Construct Turing machine for subtraction
- Construct Turing machine for addition
- What is Turing Machine in TOC?
- Distinguish between Finite Automata and Turing Machine
- Explain the balancing parenthesis of PDA
- Give implementation-level descriptions of a Turing machine?
- What are the Turing machine variations in TOC?
- Java Virtual Machine (JVM) Stack Area
- Differentiate between recognizable and decidable in the Turing machine?
- Distinguish between non-deterministic, deterministic and Turing Machine computational models?