SAP FI - Withholding Tax in vendor invoice
Use the T-code FB60 and enter the company code.
In the next screen, input the following details −
- Vendor ID of the Vendor to be Invoice and Invoice Date.
- Check Document Type as Vendor Invoice.
- Enter Amount for Invoice.
- Select Tax Code for the Tax Applicable.
- Select Tax Indicator "Calculate Tax".
- Purchase Account and Amount for the Invoice.
After completing the above fields, click Withholding tax.
- Tax Base Amount
- Tax Exempt Account
- Withholding Tax code
Click the Save icon and note down the document number to be generated.