SAP FI - Document Reversal
You can also reverse an incorrect document and can also clear the open items. A document can only be reversed if −
- It contains no cleared items.
- It contains only customer, vendor, and G/L account items.
- It was posted with Financial Accounting.
- All entered values (such as business area, cost center, and tax code) are still valid.
How to reverse a document in SAP FI?
Use the T-code: FB08
Enter the following details −
- Document number to be reversed.
- Company Code.
- Fiscal year of posting.
- Reversal Reason.
- Enter posting date and period.
If the document includes a payment check, use void reason checkbox.
You can also click on option display before reversal at the top to see a preview of reversal document. If things are OK, go back to the previous screen and click Save.