JIRA - View/Change History
In this chapter, we will learn how to view and change history in JIRAN. History is the record of all the activities performed on issues. Some of the most common instances are −
- Creator of the issue
- Changes to an issue field
- Attachment of a file
- Deletion of comment/Work log
- Addition/deletion of links
In a history record, a user can view the following information.
- User name who made the changes
- Time while the changes was made
- If an issue field is changed, new and old values of that field
Steps to View History
To view history in JIRA, the user should follow the steps given below.
- Go to View Issue Page to see change history
- Scroll down to Activity section
- Click on History tab
The following screenshot shows how to view History.