- SAP Hybris Tutorial
- SAP Hybris - Home
- SAP Hybris - Introduction
- SAP Hybris - Product Family
- SAP Hybris VS SAP C4C
- Tools Provided by Hybris
- SAP Hybris - Accelerators Concept
- Content Management Overview
- SAP Hybris - Modelling
- SAP Hybris - Bundling
- Workflow & Business Process Engine
- SAP Hybris - Catalog Management
- SAP Hybris - Media Management
- Web Content Management
- Commerce Management Overview
- SAP Hybris - Search Option
- SAP Hybris - Personalization
- SAP Hybris - Payment Options
- SAP Hybris - Promotions
- SAP Hybris - Subscriptions
- Order Management Overview
- Customer Service Module
- Assisted Services Module
- SAP Hybris - Marketing
- SAP Hybris - Billing
- SAP Hybris - Cloud for Customer
- SAP Hybris - Product for Sales
- SAP Hybris - Product for Service
- Integration with On-premise SAP Solution
- C4C Project Implementation
- Cloud Applications Studio
- Security and User Management
- SAP Hybris - Interview Questions
- SAP Hybris Useful Resources
- SAP Hybris - Quick Guide
- SAP Hybris - Useful Resources
- SAP Hybris - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP Hybris - Search Option
SAP Hybris Commerce Search is a powerful option in Hybris cloud to increase sales and profile for companies. If a company provides poorly organized search results, usability problems and results in loss of sales. Using Commerce search, companies can easily promote their products and product categories by driving from the Commerce Search Results. This in turn improves the customer’s shopping experience and hence improves the margin and sales for companies.
Using the Keyword Search Option
SAP Hybris also provides keyword suggestion options to help users to easily search and spell their products.
If a user wrongly spells a product, it also provides spell check to enter the right word in the search option.
SAP Hybris Search capability provides a free-text search option to locate a specific product and showing relevant results.
SAP Hybris also provides a feature in the Search Capability like – Synonyms and Stop Words to improve the search results.
SAP Hybris Commerce feature provides a parametric search that displays the closest match, if there is no exact match found for customer inputs.
SAP Hybris supports advanced search features like Collapsing, Geospatial Search, etc. .
SAP Hybris also supports update of search results with automatic updates through real-time synchronization.
In the following screenshot, you can see how SAP Hybris helps the customer with amazing search capabilities and helps the customer to explore content of a website with fewer mouse clicks.