- SAP Hybris Tutorial
- SAP Hybris - Home
- SAP Hybris - Introduction
- SAP Hybris - Product Family
- SAP Hybris VS SAP C4C
- Tools Provided by Hybris
- SAP Hybris - Accelerators Concept
- Content Management Overview
- SAP Hybris - Modelling
- SAP Hybris - Bundling
- Workflow & Business Process Engine
- SAP Hybris - Catalog Management
- SAP Hybris - Media Management
- Web Content Management
- Commerce Management Overview
- SAP Hybris - Search Option
- SAP Hybris - Personalization
- SAP Hybris - Payment Options
- SAP Hybris - Promotions
- SAP Hybris - Subscriptions
- Order Management Overview
- Customer Service Module
- Assisted Services Module
- SAP Hybris - Marketing
- SAP Hybris - Billing
- SAP Hybris - Cloud for Customer
- SAP Hybris - Product for Sales
- SAP Hybris - Product for Service
- Integration with On-premise SAP Solution
- C4C Project Implementation
- Cloud Applications Studio
- Security and User Management
- SAP Hybris - Interview Questions
- SAP Hybris Useful Resources
- SAP Hybris - Quick Guide
- SAP Hybris - Useful Resources
- SAP Hybris - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP Hybris - Order Management Overview
When customers log into an e-commerce site, it is expected to provide quick delivery, easy returns and other flexible options, while placing an order. The SAP Hybris Order Management module provides an easy way to e-commerce companies that allow customers to build, view and return orders using a centralized system with complete flexibility.
With SAP Hybris Order Management module, customers experience an exceptional ordering experience, flexible pickup and order fulfillment options for all the channels.
Order Management Module
The SAP Hybris product site covers the following features under the Order Management Module −
Customers can choose to collect their purchases in store or have them delivered, with the same flexibility for returns.
Shows stock availability across all channels in real time, so the customers will not be disappointed.
An intuitive user interface makes it easy for business users to manage the fulfillment process.
Gain a single view of inventory across your entire organization and optimize stock, sourcing and allocation rules.
SAP Hybris Order Management module helps an organization to streamline your order processes across all the channels. E-commerce companies can fetch all the details related to demand, inventory and order supply using a single interface. Hybris Order Management cockpit is one of the key features under the Hybris Order Management module that helps organizations to manage stocks easily using one interface each of inventory and supply management.
The following screenshot describes the Order Management cockpit that provides all the details related to Orders, Inventory, Supply and Imports.
Different search options are available under each category, where users can search for all the orders – for Delivery, pickup or list of all orders available in the Order Management System.
Business users can select any of the order in the search list and check further details in Order Management cockpit.
Order Management Service
SAP Hybris Commerce Order Management service solution allows a company to streamline their order process across all channels. We have already covered all the key points related to Hybris Order Management service in the previous chapter. Using Hybris Order Management Service solution, companies can view demand, inventory and supply globally using the Order Management cockpit.