- SAP Hybris Tutorial
- SAP Hybris - Home
- SAP Hybris - Introduction
- SAP Hybris - Product Family
- SAP Hybris VS SAP C4C
- Tools Provided by Hybris
- SAP Hybris - Accelerators Concept
- Content Management Overview
- SAP Hybris - Modelling
- SAP Hybris - Bundling
- Workflow & Business Process Engine
- SAP Hybris - Catalog Management
- SAP Hybris - Media Management
- Web Content Management
- Commerce Management Overview
- SAP Hybris - Search Option
- SAP Hybris - Personalization
- SAP Hybris - Payment Options
- SAP Hybris - Promotions
- SAP Hybris - Subscriptions
- Order Management Overview
- Customer Service Module
- Assisted Services Module
- SAP Hybris - Marketing
- SAP Hybris - Billing
- SAP Hybris - Cloud for Customer
- SAP Hybris - Product for Sales
- SAP Hybris - Product for Service
- Integration with On-premise SAP Solution
- C4C Project Implementation
- Cloud Applications Studio
- Security and User Management
- SAP Hybris - Interview Questions
- SAP Hybris Useful Resources
- SAP Hybris - Quick Guide
- SAP Hybris - Useful Resources
- SAP Hybris - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP Hybris - Assisted Services Module
SAP Hybris Assisted Services Module (ASM) assists the customer during the buying process using the same storefront across the Omni-channel. The Hybris ASM module connects the customer with customer support and assists them in completing their order.
The ASM acts as an interface between SAP Hybris Commerce, SAP CRM and SAP Hybris C4C Solution and hence allowing Customer Support Agents to pick customer’s online storefronts from CRM or C4C solution.
Using the ASM module, tickets are synchronized between SAP Hybris Commerce and SAP Cloud for Customer solution. Hence, it provides an easy resolution of all the tickets. The SAP ASM also provides Customer Support Agents to take over the session from the customers to provide real time assistance and support.
The following benefits can be achieved using the SAP Assisted Service module −
The CSA agents can easily search for a customer’s account and session to support.
The support agents can assign any cart to any of the customer.
Support agents can also create a new customer account for any customer on his/her request.
Extended sale support for customers by providing assistance to add products to customer shopping carts, completing orders, etc.
In the next chapter, we will discuss the role of marketing in SAP Hybris.