- SAP Business Workflow Tutorial
- SAP Business Workflow - Home
- Linking Process, Business Logic & People
- Business Object
- Start & Termination
- Condition Editor
- Event Manager Administration
- Workflows With Errors
- Workflow Configuration
- Workflow Builder
- Creating Steps
- Business Object Builder
- Abap Classes
- Extended Notifications
- Notifications Configuration
- Integration With Non-Sap Workflow Apps
- Universal Worklist
- Creating Workflows
- Archiving Workitems
- Using Swi2_Diag Diagnosis
- Using The Event Trace
- Function Modules
- Job Responsibilities
- SAP Business Workflow Resources
- Quick Guide
- SAP Business Workflow - Resources
- SAP Business Workflow - Discussion
Using Swi2_Diag Diagnosis
This is used to diagnose the workflow with error. You can access the processing of workflows with errors navigating to this path: Tools → Business Workflow → Administration → Workflow Runtime → Diagnosis of Workflows with Errors.
You can use T-code: SWI2_DIAG (Diagnosis of Workflows with Errors) - which is defined as the standard SAP code available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release.
You have to enter the selection criteria as shown in the following screenshot and it will show you the list of all workflows with error.
To use this transaction, select the workflow with the error, and find out the workitem number that contains the error.
Click “Change the workitem” and make changes to the workitem with error and “Save”.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started