- Set Up SSH Keys in Gerrit
- Generate New SSH Key
- Add Your SSH Key
- Add SSH Key to your Gerrit Account
- Add SSH Key to use with Git
- Download Extension Using Git
- How to Submit a Patch
- Gerrit - Update Master
- Gerrit - Create Branch
- Make & Commit Your Change
- Prepare Push change set to Gerrit
- Push your change set to Gerrit
- View the Change / Next Steps
- Editing via the Web-Interface
- How Code is reviewed in Gerrit
- Review Before Merge
- Gerrit - Project Owners
- How to Comment on, review, merge
Gerrit is a web-based code review tool, which is integrated with Git and built on top of Git version control system (helps developers to work together and maintain the history of their work). It allows merging changes to Git repository when you are done with the code reviews.
This tutorial will help beginners learn the basic functionality of Gerrit tool. After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in using Gerrit tool from where you can take yourself to the next levels.
We assume that you are going to use Gerrit to handle all levels of Java and Non-Java projects. Hence, it will be good if you have some amount of exposure to software development life cycle and a working knowledge of developing web-based and non-webbased applications.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started