- SAP NetWeaver Tutorial
- SAP NetWeaver - Home
- SAP NetWeaver - Introduction
- SAP NetWeaver - Architecture
- SAP NetWeaver - Components
- SAP NetWeaver - Release Details
- SAP NW - NW Version in ECC System
- SAP NetWeaver - Setting Up NW
- SAP NW - Installation Options
- Passing Parameters for Installation
- SAP NW - Transport Management
- Managing Background Jobs
- SAP NW - NW Business Client
- SAP NW - Service Configuration
- Business Client Installation
- NWBC Transaction & Navigation
- SAP Application based on NW
- SAP NetWeaver - Portal
- SAP NetWeaver - Create a System
- Enterprise Portal Roles & Group
- SAP NW - Knowledge Management
- SAP NW - KM Administration
- SAP NetWeaver - Developer Studio
- SAP NetWeaver - Web Content
- Process Integration Options
- SAP NetWeaver - Gateway
- SAP NetWeaver - Security
- SAP NetWeaver - PFCG Roles
- SAP NW - Authentication Methods
- SAP NW - Communication Security
- SAP NetWeaver Useful Resources
- SAP NW - Questions and Answers
- SAP NetWeaver - Quick Guide
- SAP NetWeaver - Useful Resources
- SAP NetWeaver - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
NW Version in ECC System
As mentioned earlier, SAP NetWeaver includes a comprehensive set of components, applications, and tools. You can check the version of NetWeaver platform in SAP ECC suite.
To check the version of NetWeaver platform −
Step 1 − Login to SAP ECC system using SAP GUI.
Step 2 − Select the system for which you want to check NetWeaver version and login.
Step 3 − To check the version, click the system tab at the top → Status
This will open the System Status Tab.
You can view different details such as Usage Data, Repository Data, and Host Data.
Step 4 − To check the version, under SAP system data → Component Version → Click the Lens icon.
In the next Installed Software screen, under the Installed Software Component Versions, you can find Component name, Release, Service Pack Level, and Support Package.
Step 5 − Under the Release tab, you can check the version of NetWeaver version. In the following screenshot, it is NetWeaver 7.4.
Step 6 − Under the same screen but the next tab, i.e., Installed Product Versions, you can find the version of each component installed on the SAP system. To search the version of SAP NetWeaver, scroll down to find it.