- SAP NetWeaver Tutorial
- SAP NetWeaver - Home
- SAP NetWeaver - Introduction
- SAP NetWeaver - Architecture
- SAP NetWeaver - Components
- SAP NetWeaver - Release Details
- SAP NW - NW Version in ECC System
- SAP NetWeaver - Setting Up NW
- SAP NW - Installation Options
- Passing Parameters for Installation
- SAP NW - Transport Management
- Managing Background Jobs
- SAP NW - NW Business Client
- SAP NW - Service Configuration
- Business Client Installation
- NWBC Transaction & Navigation
- SAP Application based on NW
- SAP NetWeaver - Portal
- SAP NetWeaver - Create a System
- Enterprise Portal Roles & Group
- SAP NW - Knowledge Management
- SAP NW - KM Administration
- SAP NetWeaver - Developer Studio
- SAP NetWeaver - Web Content
- Process Integration Options
- SAP NetWeaver - Gateway
- SAP NetWeaver - Security
- SAP NetWeaver - PFCG Roles
- SAP NW - Authentication Methods
- SAP NW - Communication Security
- SAP NetWeaver Useful Resources
- SAP NW - Questions and Answers
- SAP NetWeaver - Quick Guide
- SAP NetWeaver - Useful Resources
- SAP NetWeaver - Discussion
SAP NetWeaver - PFCG Roles
You can use this transaction (Transaction − PFCG) to manage roles in the ABAP system and to provide user authorization. You can create new roles, copy existing roles, define single and composite roles, etc.
Step 1 − In the following screenshot, enter the role name and click the Single/Composite role.
Step 2 − To copy an existing role, click the Copy Role button. Select the role from the list of the existing roles. You can select Single/Composite Role.
Step 3 − To change a role, select the role from the list and click the Change button as shown in the following screenshot.
Step 4 − When you go to the User tab, you will see the list of users who have applied for this role. You can see their user id, user name, from and to date.
Step 5 − You can also perform a user comparison master record or you can add a direct user to this role.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started