- SAP Webi Tutorial
- SAP Webi - Home
- SAP Webi - Overview
- SAP Webi - BI Launchpad
- SAP Webi - BI Preferences
- SAP Webi - Application Modes
- SAP Webi - Creating Documents
- Editing & Opening Documents
- Web Intelligence Sending Documents
- SAP Webi - Managing Reports
- SAP Webi - Using Queries
- SAP Webi - Queries Using Universe
- SAP Webi - Queries Using Bex
- Queries Using Analysis View
- SAP Webi - Query Filters
- SAP Webi - Query Filter Types
- SAP Webi - Ranking Data
- SAP Webi - Working With Reports
- SAP Webi - Breaks
- SAP Webi - Sorts
- SAP Webi - Charts
- SAP Webi - Conditional Formatting
- SAP Webi - Filtering Report Data
- SAP Webi - Input Controls
- SAP Webi - Formulas and Variables
- SAP Webi - Drill Options in Reports
- SAP Webi - Sharing Reports
- SAP Webi - Merge Dimension
- SAP Webi Useful Resources
- SAP Webi - Questions Answers
- SAP Webi - Quick Guide
- SAP Webi - Useful Resources
- SAP Webi - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP Webi - Managing Reports
Webi documents contain at least one or more reports. You can manage multiple reports in a single Webi document. You can also add, delete, rename, and move existing reports in one Webi document.
To add, delete, or move a report in a Webi document, right-click on the Report tab.
Add, Delete, Rename, Save a Report
To add a report, right-click on the existing report tab and click ‘Add Report’.
To delete a report, right-click on the report tab and click ‘Delete’. Each Webi document should have at least one report.
You can use “Rename Report” option to rename an existing report.
To save a document in Webi, you have options to save a report locally, save in BI repository, or export as CSV format. To do this, go to File tab and choose from the options Save/Save As/Save as Enterprise.
If you open a Webi document, you can click ‘Save’ to keep the changes. ‘Save as’ option is used to save a document in different formats such as −
- Excel 2007
- CSV Achieve
- TXT File
When you use the ‘Save as’ option, on the right side of the screen you get many options – Refresh on open, Permanent Regional formatting, Save for all users, Remove document Security.
You can enter the report name, change an existing report name and also add a description.