- SAP SD Tutorial
- SAP SD - Home
- SAP SD - Introduction
- Customer & Material Master Data
- SAP SD - Create Partner Function
- SAP SD - Create Material Stock
- SAP SD - Create MM For Sales View
- SAP SD - Customer Account Groups
- SAP SD - Pre-Sales Activities
- SAP SD - Create Quotations
- SAP SD - Sales Support
- SAP SD - Sales Order Processing
- SAP SD - Creation of Sales Order
- SAP SD - Defining a Sales Document
- SAP SD - Item Categories
- SAP SD - Schedule Lines Categories
- SAP SD - Copy Control
- SAP SD - Log of INComplete Items
- SAP SD - Pricing
- SAP SD - Condition Record & Table
- Condition Techniques & Types
- SAP SD - Access Sequence
- Prices, Surcharges & Discounts
- SAP SD - Product Proposals
- Listing, Determination & Exclusion
- SAP SD - Sales Order Types
- SAP SD - Free of Charge Deliveries
- SAP SD - Outline Agreements
- SAP SD - Quota Arrangement
- SAP SD - Special Business Process
- SAP SD - Shipping
- Shipping Point & Route Determination
- SAP SD - Define Routes & Stages
- SAP SD - Outbound Delivery
- SAP SD - Delivery Processing
- Picking, Packing & Post Good Issue
- SAP SD - Introduction to Billing
- SAP SD - Billing Methods
- SAP SD - Credit Management
- Mapping Enterprise Structure
- SAP SD Useful Resources
- SAP SD - Questions Answers
- SAP SD - Quick Guide
- SAP SD - Useful Resources
- SAP SD - Discussion
SAP SD - Product Proposals
A Product Proposal helps an organization to increase the sales by recommending other products to the already added products or by replacing the one already added. The products recommended can be cheaper, expensive or similar to the product that are requested by the customer.
An Automatic Product Proposal is one of the most powerful tool used in online marketing of products. Product Proposals can be mapped to specific requirement of business partners to match their market requirement. You can use Top n Product list to provide the list of products proposed. The data in a product proposal is integrated with SAP CRM module to get product master data.
A Product proposal also supports features like cross selling, up selling and down selling, Top N Product list, proposing accessories for specific products and generating product proposals with respect to specific promotions.
Cross Selling − The product association rules are defined for products and relationship between different products. Each rule contains a leading product and the dependent products to be suggested with these products. This allows you to offer other products with the one already added by a customer.
Up-Selling and Down Selling − If you are selling a specific product you can define other products to be proposed. These proposed products are defined using down selling and up selling rules.
Top N Product Lists − With the use of SAP NetWeaver BI component, you can define a list of top products for a target group.
Proposing Accessories − This is maintained in the product master data and with already added products. It suggests suitable accessories that can be added.
Generating Product Proposal w.r.t specific promotions − You can assign a specific product to a promotion for a customer.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started