- SAP SD Tutorial
- SAP SD - Home
- SAP SD - Introduction
- Customer & Material Master Data
- SAP SD - Create Partner Function
- SAP SD - Create Material Stock
- SAP SD - Create MM For Sales View
- SAP SD - Customer Account Groups
- SAP SD - Pre-Sales Activities
- SAP SD - Create Quotations
- SAP SD - Sales Support
- SAP SD - Sales Order Processing
- SAP SD - Creation of Sales Order
- SAP SD - Defining a Sales Document
- SAP SD - Item Categories
- SAP SD - Schedule Lines Categories
- SAP SD - Copy Control
- SAP SD - Log of INComplete Items
- SAP SD - Pricing
- SAP SD - Condition Record & Table
- Condition Techniques & Types
- SAP SD - Access Sequence
- Prices, Surcharges & Discounts
- SAP SD - Product Proposals
- Listing, Determination & Exclusion
- SAP SD - Sales Order Types
- SAP SD - Free of Charge Deliveries
- SAP SD - Outline Agreements
- SAP SD - Quota Arrangement
- SAP SD - Special Business Process
- SAP SD - Shipping
- Shipping Point & Route Determination
- SAP SD - Define Routes & Stages
- SAP SD - Outbound Delivery
- SAP SD - Delivery Processing
- Picking, Packing & Post Good Issue
- SAP SD - Introduction to Billing
- SAP SD - Billing Methods
- SAP SD - Credit Management
- Mapping Enterprise Structure
- SAP SD Useful Resources
- SAP SD - Questions Answers
- SAP SD - Quick Guide
- SAP SD - Useful Resources
- SAP SD - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP SD - Pricing
Pricing in Sales and Distribution is used to define the calculation of prices for external vendors or customers and cost. This condition is defined as a set of conditions when a price is calculated.
Consider a case when customer orders specific quantity of a product on a particular day. Various factors like customer, product, order quantity and date tells the final price to that customer. This information is stored in the system as master data in the form of condition records.
There are various pricing elements like prices, surcharges, discounts, and taxes, which are defined in SAP system as condition types. To manage pricing information for a pricing element in a system, you have to create condition records.
While processing a sales order, you can also manipulate the pricing at the item as well as the header level. Manual processing of a price screen is dependent on individual condition types. During a Sales Order processing using manual processing for a condition type, you can perform the below activities −
- Deleting the pricing element.
- Changing a condition amount.
- Entering additional pricing elements.
How to add Pricing elements manually?
If you want to add customer discount manually in the pricing screen of a sales order, click on Add line. In Data screen, you can enter additional conditions like – customer discount in the condition type field. Enter a percentage range and then press ENTER. You can also delete pricing elements in item pricing and header screens. To do this, select the particular condition by positioning the cursor and click on delete line.
Note that all header conditions defined at header level cannot be changed at the item level, and conditions defined at this level cannot be changed at the header level. Only the Conditions that you define at both header and item conditions can only be edited at both levels.