- SAP CRM Tutorial
- SAP CRM – Home
- SAP CRM – Introduction
- SAP CRM – Architecture
- SAP CRM – Capabilities
- SAP CRM – Integration With SAP SD
- SAP CRM – GUI
- SAP CRM – WebClient UI
- SAP CRM – Web UI Configuration
- SAP CRM – Sales
- SAP CRM – Account Planning
- SAP CRM – Activity Management
- SAP CRM – Opportunity Management
- Quotation & Order Mngmt
- SAP CRM – Outline Agreements
- SAP CRM – Taxes
- SAP CRM – Marketing
- SAP CRM – Marketing Planning
- SAP CRM – Marketing Calendar
- SAP CRM – Campaign Management
- SAP CRM – Service
- SAP CRM – Service Request Mngmt
- SAP CRM – Service Contracts
- SAP CRM – Service Order Mngmt
- SAP CRM – Interaction Center
- SAP CRM – IC Profiles & Configuration
- SAP CRM – Product Master
- SAP CRM – Business Transactions
- SAP CRM – Pricing
- SAP CRM – Billing
- SAP CRM – Web Channel
- SAP CRM Useful Resources
- SAP CRM - Questions Answers
- SAP CRM - Quick Guide
- SAP CRM - Useful Resources
- SAP CRM - Discussion
SAP CRM - Marketing
In this chapter, we will discuss about CRM Marketing, which is one of the most important module of any organization.
SAP CRM – Marketing Overview
CRM Marketing is one of the key components in Customer Relationship Management and is used to plan all marketing related activities centrally and implement them successfully across organization. Marketing involves analyzing the market segments and identifying the valuable customers.
Marketing demands creation, building long-term customer relationships, creating brand awareness. It also deals with marketing campaigns, lead generation, connecting with target customers, and success of all these activities.
Key Marketing Features
Following are the key marketing features in Customer Relationship Management −
Marketing deals with managing marketing campaigns, marketing-campaign process, including design, execution, coordination, optimization, and monitoring.
Marketing in CRM can be used to analyze the customer behavior, products, market channels, trends, profitability, and other important information related to a customer.
Marketing helps sales professionals to use SAP CRM for gathering, qualifying, and distributing leads as part of CRM sales.
Using marketing, you can create personalized product proposals for each Website visitor and it involves the existing or even the new customers of the company.
In CRM, Marketing is used to plan all marketing activities centrally and assist to implement those activities in the organization.
Marketing Roles in CRM WebClient
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started