- SAP CRM Tutorial
- SAP CRM – Home
- SAP CRM – Introduction
- SAP CRM – Architecture
- SAP CRM – Capabilities
- SAP CRM – Integration With SAP SD
- SAP CRM – GUI
- SAP CRM – WebClient UI
- SAP CRM – Web UI Configuration
- SAP CRM – Sales
- SAP CRM – Account Planning
- SAP CRM – Activity Management
- SAP CRM – Opportunity Management
- Quotation & Order Mngmt
- SAP CRM – Outline Agreements
- SAP CRM – Taxes
- SAP CRM – Marketing
- SAP CRM – Marketing Planning
- SAP CRM – Marketing Calendar
- SAP CRM – Campaign Management
- SAP CRM – Service
- SAP CRM – Service Request Mngmt
- SAP CRM – Service Contracts
- SAP CRM – Service Order Mngmt
- SAP CRM – Interaction Center
- SAP CRM – IC Profiles & Configuration
- SAP CRM – Product Master
- SAP CRM – Business Transactions
- SAP CRM – Pricing
- SAP CRM – Billing
- SAP CRM – Web Channel
- SAP CRM Useful Resources
- SAP CRM - Questions Answers
- SAP CRM - Quick Guide
- SAP CRM - Useful Resources
- SAP CRM - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP CRM - Architecture
SAP CRM consists of various components that allow you to integrate the CRM module with other SAP and non-SAP modules, internet, mobile devices like smartphones, tablets, and enterprise portal.
In the center, it has SAP CRM server which has sub components like −
- CRM Enterprise Functions
- CRM Middleware
Then there are adapters to communicate with hand held devices and internet. The SAP ECC/R3 system is used for backend, SAP BI system is used for analytical reporting and SAP SCM is used to enhance the capabilities of SAP CRM module.
You can also see the SAP CRM architecture and all its listed key components in the following image −
- SAP ERM Server (CRM Enterprise, CRM Middleware, Adapter)
- SAP ECC as backend system
- SAP BI for Analytical Reporting
- SAP SCM
- Mobile and hand held devices
- Enterprise Portal
Installable Components of SAP CRM
There are various components that get installed with SAP CRM and provide a large set of functionalities to manage customer relationship.
CRM Core − This includes the components that are mandatory for CRM system landscape, which includes −
CRM Application Server ABAP
CRM Application Server Java
SAP GUI and
CRM Web Client UI.
CRM Mobile Components − This component is used for a mobile system landscape.
CRM Handheld Integration − This component is used for CRM handheld integration.
Standalone Components − These components are used to provide additional functionalities. They are optional components shown at the time of installation.
Application System − This contains OLTP backend system, BI in NetWeaver, SAP SCM and SAP SRM server.
SAP Solution Manager − This is one of the key components for SAP CRM implementation.
Different content types are available for different components. For example − Content for System landscape directory.
The installation program SAPinst can install the CRM Application Server ABAP, CRM Application Server Java and the underlying SAP NetWeaver Application Server in a single installation run. CRM Application Server ABAP and CRM Application Server Java can run in one system using the same database.
You can also install the CRM Application Server ABAP and CRM Application Server Java in separate systems.