SAP SCM - Production Order Confirmation
In this chapter, we will learn, how to confirm Production Order.
Step 1 − To confirm Production Order, use T-code: CO15.
You can perform following activities −
- Generate confirmation document
- Consume raw materials or semi-finished goods
- Good receipt of finished goods or semi-finished goods
Step 2 − In the next screen, enter Production Order # and click the tick mark.
Step 3 − In new window, enter the yield quantity that shows produce quantity to be declared.
Step 4 − Click the Goods Movement button at the top to confirm the automatic goods movement happening along with confirmation.
Step 5 − In the next window, you will see goods receipt and goods issue of the components.
- Auto Goods receipt GR, production of material carried out with movement type 101 in the entry.
- Auto Goods issue GI, consumption of components carried out using movement type 261 in the entry.
Click the save button at the top and you will get a confirmation message.
It will show number of successful goods movement and failed count.