- SAP SCM Tutorial
- SAP SCM - Home
- SAP SCM - Overview
- SAP SCM - Components
- SAP SCM - Benefits
- SAP SCM - Demand Management
- SAP SCM - Creating PIR
- Material Requirement Planning
- SAP SCM - Planned Order Creation
- Production Order Creation
- SAP SCM - Goods Issue
- Production Order Confirmation
- Production Order Cancellation
- SAP SCM - Integration
- SAP SCM - Integration Models
- SAP SCM - Master Data
- SAP SCM - Resources
- Production Data Structures
- Transfer Changed Master Data
- SAP SCM - Transfer Changed BOMs
- SAP SCM - Models and Versions
- SAP SCM - Applications
- Advanced Planning Optimization
- SAP SCM - Extended Warehouse
- Transportation Management
- Supply Network Collaboration
- Forecasting & Replenishment
- Consultant Responsibilities
- SAP SCM Useful Resources
- SAP SCM - Questions Answers
- SAP SCM - Quick Guide
- SAP SCM - Useful Resources
- SAP SCM - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP SCM - Production Order Confirmation
In this chapter, we will learn, how to confirm Production Order.
Step 1 − To confirm Production Order, use T-code: CO15.
You can perform following activities −
- Generate confirmation document
- Consume raw materials or semi-finished goods
- Good receipt of finished goods or semi-finished goods
Step 2 − In the next screen, enter Production Order # and click the tick mark.
Step 3 − In new window, enter the yield quantity that shows produce quantity to be declared.
Step 4 − Click the Goods Movement button at the top to confirm the automatic goods movement happening along with confirmation.
Step 5 − In the next window, you will see goods receipt and goods issue of the components.
- Auto Goods receipt GR, production of material carried out with movement type 101 in the entry.
- Auto Goods issue GI, consumption of components carried out using movement type 261 in the entry.
Click the save button at the top and you will get a confirmation message.
It will show number of successful goods movement and failed count.