- SAP SCM Tutorial
- SAP SCM - Home
- SAP SCM - Overview
- SAP SCM - Components
- SAP SCM - Benefits
- SAP SCM - Demand Management
- SAP SCM - Creating PIR
- Material Requirement Planning
- SAP SCM - Planned Order Creation
- Production Order Creation
- SAP SCM - Goods Issue
- Production Order Confirmation
- Production Order Cancellation
- SAP SCM - Integration
- SAP SCM - Integration Models
- SAP SCM - Master Data
- SAP SCM - Resources
- Production Data Structures
- Transfer Changed Master Data
- SAP SCM - Transfer Changed BOMs
- SAP SCM - Models and Versions
- SAP SCM - Applications
- Advanced Planning Optimization
- SAP SCM - Extended Warehouse
- Transportation Management
- Supply Network Collaboration
- Forecasting & Replenishment
- Consultant Responsibilities
- SAP SCM Useful Resources
- SAP SCM - Questions Answers
- SAP SCM - Quick Guide
- SAP SCM - Useful Resources
- SAP SCM - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Advanced Planning and Optimization APO
SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization provides a range of functions that can be used to plan and execute the supply chain processes in an organization.
SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization supports the following features −
- You can use this to perform collaboration on a strategic, tactical, and operational planning level.
- This is used to perform the coordination between partners at all stages of the supply chain process.
- You can achieve constant optimization and evaluation of the supply chain network’s efficiency.
Supply Chain Monitoring
You can use the Alert Monitor to monitor whether your application is running without problems. You can use alert profiles to specify in what situations the system reports the problem.
Using alert monitor, you can monitor all the alerts that have occurred, and can move the application directly to see the problem.
You can only use the Alert Monitor in these applications −
- Advanced Planning and Optimization
- SAP Forecasting and Replenishment
- Extended Warehouse Management
Step 1 − To access Alert Profile Maintenance, on the SAP Easy Access screen, go to Advanced Planning and Optimization → Supply Chain Monitoring → Current Settings → Set Alert Monitor.
Step 2 − You can also access the alert profile by clicking on alert profile transaction.
Step 3 − You can display or change the overall alert profiles and the application-specific alert profiles by navigating the hierarchy as shown below.
There are various tasks that can be performed under Advanced Planning and Optimization in Supply Chain Management.