- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Specify the Path to save Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
We can specify the path to save Newman's report on Jenkins. Jenkins reports are available in various formats and can be managed by appending flags in the build commands. Besides, we can mention the path of the directory where the reports shall get saved with the help of these build commands.
The steps to specify the path to save Newman reports on Jenkins are listed below −
As a pre-condition, Jenkins should be established in the system. The steps to work with Jenkins are available in the link − https://www.tutorialspoint.com/jenkins/index.htm. Moreover, the Newman should be installed in the system and a Collection with requests should be created.
Step1 − Click on the arrow to the right of the name of the Collection in the sidebar. Then click on Share.
Step2 − The pop-up - SHARE COLLECTION1 opens up. Navigate to Get public link and copy the link which marked in the below image.
Step3 − Open Jenkins and navigate to the Jenkins Job below the Build section. Enter the below command to generate CLI and JUNIT reports in a specific path −
newman run "<link in Step2>" --reporters cli, junit --reporter-junit-export "reportGenerate/report_newman.xml"
In the above command, reportGenerate/report_newman.xml is the path of the file where the report shall be saved. If it is non-existent, the report is generated inside the Jenkins Workspace directory automatically.
- How to Generate CLI & JUNIT Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to Generate Newman Reports on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to Run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman Commands?
- Postman with Newman & Jenkins
- Run Postman Collection on Jenkins
- How to Remove Unicode from Jenkins Console Output logs using Postman?
- Newman Optional Parameters & Configurations using Postman
- Setting test iterations using Newman (Postman)
- Running the collection using Newman through share link in Postman
- Running the collection using Newman through JSON file in Postman
- What is Newman in Postman?
- What are different Parameters available in Newman using Postman?
- How To Install Jenkins on Ubuntu
- How to create and save a collection in Postman?
- How to Install Newman using NPM?