- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to create and save a collection in Postman?
We can create and save a Collection in Postman with the steps listed below −
Click on the Collections tab in the sidebar appearing to the left of the Postman application and then click on New Collection.
CREATE A NEW COLLECTION pop- up should open. Enter a Collection name and fill the details under the tabs like Description, Authorization, Pre-request Scripts, Tests and Variables in this pop-up. Then click on Create.
The Collection – Test Collection gets added under the Collections tab in the Postman sidebar. Initially it shows the number of requests as 0.
Click on the Save button which appears to the right of the screen.
To add a request to this Collection, click on the three- dots appearing to the right of the Collection name. Then click on Add Request.
SAVE REQUEST pop-up comes up. Give a Request name and select the Collection name – Test Collection to save it. Then click on Save to Test Collection.
Step7 − Collection along with the request added gets displayed in the sidebar.
- Related Articles
- How to Import Collection in Postman?
- How to set Test and Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to run Collection Runner in Postman?
- Test and Collection Runner in Postman
- Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to create a mock server in Postman?
- How to create a Global Variable in Postman?
- How to create a PUT request in Postman?
- How to create a DELETE request in Postman?
- How to create a POST request in Postman?
- How to create sessions in Postman?
- How to create and release a save point in JDBC?
- How to Create an Environment in Postman?
- Run Postman Collection on Jenkins