- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Run Postman Collection on Jenkins
We can run Postman Collection on Jenkins. Firstly, we have to install Newman. To trigger an execution, we shall create a Collection having a minimum one request.
The below steps list down the steps to run Postman Collection on Jenkins.
Step 1 − Click on the arrow beside the Collection name in the sidebar and then click on Share.
Step 2 − The SHARE COLLECTION1 dialogue box shall open. Click on the Get public link tab followed by copying the link which is highlighted in the below image.
Please note -This link is not universal and applied to a specific user.
Step 3 − Once Jenkins is opened, we shall navigate to the Jenkins Job below the build section and type the command given below:
newman run "<link copied in Step2>"
Step 4 − The changes shall be saved and then we shall trigger the build.
Step 5 − The Jenkins Console Output displays the logs about the test results, API information, Response status, time, payload size and so on. Besides, the Console Output will have the Unicode text.
Step 6 − To remove the Unicode text from the Jenkins Console Output, we have run the below command in the build section.
newman run "<link copied in Step2>" --disable-unicode
Step 7 − Again Save the changes and start the build. The Jenkin job should kick off.
Step 8 − Jenkins Console Output logs shall now have the status of test results, API information, Response status, time, and payload size, number of requests,iterations, assertions, count of pre-request and test scripts and so on in form of a table.
- How to Run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman Commands?
- How to run Collection Runner in Postman?
- Postman with Newman & Jenkins
- How to Generate Newman Reports on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to Generate CLI & JUNIT Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to Specify the Path to save Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to Remove Unicode from Jenkins Console Output logs using Postman?
- How To Install Jenkins on Ubuntu
- How to Import Collection in Postman?
- Test and Collection Runner in Postman
- How to Run WebDriver in Headless Mode using Postman?
- How to create and save a collection in Postman?
- What is Execution order of Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to set Test and Collection Runner in Postman?