- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Running the collection using Newman through JSON file in Postman
We can run the Collection using Newman through JSON file. To run Collection using Newman through JSON file we should follow the below steps −
Step 1 − Click on three dots to the right of the Collection name. Then click on the Export button.
Step 2 − Choose the radio button Collection v2.1(recommended) and click on the Export button in the EXPORT COLLECTION pop-up.
Step 3 − Choose a desired location for the JSON file and click on Save.
Step 4 − Open the terminal and move from the present directory to the directory in which the JSON file is saved.
Step 5 − Then run the below command -
newman run <"JSON file name">
Please note − The file name should be in inverted commas else it is considered as the name of the directory.
- Running the collection using Newman through share link in Postman
- How to Run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman Commands?
- Setting test iterations using Newman (Postman)
- Newman Optional Parameters & Configurations using Postman
- What is Newman in Postman?
- Postman with Newman & Jenkins
- What are different Parameters available in Newman using Postman?
- How to Generate Newman Reports on Jenkins using Postman?
- Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to Specify the Path to save Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to Generate CLI & JUNIT Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- Authenticating by encoding through Postman
- Run Postman Collection on Jenkins
- How to Import Collection in Postman?
- Test and Collection Runner in Postman