- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman Commands?
We can run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman commands. To achieve this, we should first have a Collection with a minimum one request and a test. Also, we should have Newman installed in our system.
Step 1 − Click on the arrow to the right of the Collection name. Then click on the Share button.
Step 2 − The SHARE COLLECTION1 window opens up. Go to the Get public link tab.Then copy the link which is highlighted in the below image.
Please note − This link is unique to a user.
Step 3 − Open Jenkins and navigate to the Jenkins Job below the build section. Add the command −
newman run "<link copied in Step2> "
Step 4 − Click on Save and then trigger the build. The Jenkin job gets triggered and the tasks declared within the job will execute.
Step 5 − Verify the Jenkins Console Output. It shall contain the test logs, API information, Response status, time, payload size and so on. Besides, the Console Output will have the Unicode text.
- Run Postman Collection on Jenkins
- How to Generate Newman Reports on Jenkins using Postman?
- Postman with Newman & Jenkins
- How to Generate CLI & JUNIT Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to Specify the Path to save Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to run Collection Runner in Postman?
- Running the collection using Newman through share link in Postman
- Running the collection using Newman through JSON file in Postman
- Setting test iterations using Newman (Postman)
- How To Run Commands On Multiple Remote Servers Simultaneously
- Newman Optional Parameters & Configurations using Postman
- How to Remove Unicode from Jenkins Console Output logs using Postman?
- What is Newman in Postman?
- How to Run WebDriver in Headless Mode using Postman?
- What are different Parameters available in Newman using Postman?