- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Setting test iterations using Newman (Postman)
We can set test iterations using Newman with the help of the option –n.Newman's command to list down all options is − newman run –h. Options in Newman is grouped into these categories −
Other Misc. Options
Thus complete command to set iterations for two times should be −
newman run Collection1.json -n 2
newman run Collection1.json --iteration-count 2
- Related Articles
- Newman Optional Parameters & Configurations using Postman
- Postman with Newman & Jenkins
- What is Newman in Postman?
- How to Generate Newman Reports on Jenkins using Postman?
- What are different Parameters available in Newman using Postman?
- Running the collection using Newman through share link in Postman
- Running the collection using Newman through JSON file in Postman
- How to Run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman Commands?
- How to Generate CLI & JUNIT Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to Specify the Path to save Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- Test and Collection Runner in Postman
- Using Iterations in Python Effectively
- How to Install Newman using NPM?
- How to set Test and Collection Runner in Postman?