- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Running the collection using Newman through share link in Postman
We can run the Collection using Newman through a shared link. To run Collection using Newman through share link we should follow the below steps −
Step 1 − Click on the arrow to the right of the Collection name. Then click on the Share button.
Step 2 − The SHARE COLLECTION1 window opens up. Click on Get public link. Then copy the link which is highlighted in the below image.
Step 3 − Open terminal and execute the command −
newman run <link copied in Step 2>
So, here the command shall be −
Please note − This link is unique to a user.
If we want to update a test in the request, then the same link shall not give the expected result. We need to update the link with the following steps:
Step 1 − Update the test in the Tests tab and Save it.
Step 2 − Click on the arrow to the right of the Collection name. Then click on the Share button.
Step 3 − The SHARE COLLECTION1 window opens up. Click on the tab - Get public link. Then click on Update Link and then copy the updated link.
Step 4 − Open terminal and execute the command −
newman run <link copied in Step 3>
- Running the collection using Newman through JSON file in Postman
- How to Run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman Commands?
- Setting test iterations using Newman (Postman)
- Newman Optional Parameters & Configurations using Postman
- What is Newman in Postman?
- Postman with Newman & Jenkins
- What are different Parameters available in Newman using Postman?
- How to Generate Newman Reports on Jenkins using Postman?
- Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to Specify the Path to save Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- Share Powerpoint Presentation through Facebook
- How to Generate CLI & JUNIT Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- Authenticating by encoding through Postman
- How to share Session ID Cookie with another request using Postman?
- Run Postman Collection on Jenkins