- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Generate CLI & JUNIT Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
We can generate a CLI & JUNIT Newman report on Jenkins. Jenkin reports are a descriptive and categorized representation of test output. These reports help to establish a clear communication channel among members of the team and project stakeholders.
Jenkins reports are available in multiple formats and can be improvised by incorporating various flags in the build commands. As a pre-condition, Jenkins should be set up in our system. The information on how to configure Jenkins can be found in the link − https://www.tutorialspoint.com/jenkins/index.htm. Besides, there should be a Collection created having at least a single request and Newman installed in the system.
The steps to generate CLI & JUNIT Newman reports are as follows −
Step1 − Click on the arrow beside the Collection name in the sidebar. Then, click the Share button.
Step2 − SHARE COLLECTION1 pop-up shall be visible. Navigate to the Get public link tab and then copy the marked link.
Step3 − Open Jenkins then go to the Jenkins Job below the Build section. Input the below command to generate CLI and JUNIT reports −
newman run "<link copied in Step2> " --reporters cli, junit
- How to Generate Newman Reports on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to Specify the Path to save Newman report on Jenkins using Postman?
- How to Run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman Commands?
- Postman with Newman & Jenkins
- Run Postman Collection on Jenkins
- How to create a Junit report in Cypress?
- Newman Optional Parameters & Configurations using Postman
- Setting test iterations using Newman (Postman)
- How to Remove Unicode from Jenkins Console Output logs using Postman?
- How to generate an HTML report using PowerShell?
- What is Newman in Postman?
- What are different Parameters available in Newman using Postman?
- Running the collection using Newman through share link in Postman
- Running the collection using Newman through JSON file in Postman
- How To Install Jenkins on Ubuntu