- SAP Universe Designer Tutorial
- SAP Universe Designer - Home
- SAP Universe Designer - Introduction
- SAP Universe Designer - Object Types
- SAP Universe Designer - User Interface
- Creating, Editing and Saving
- Creating Parameters
- Creating Schemas
- Table Browser
- Using Derived Tables
- Using Formula Bar
- Universe Building
- List of Values (LOVs)
- OLAP Data Sources
- Using Connection Wizard
- Creating Calculated Measures
- Aggregate Awareness
- Deploying Universe
- Managing Access of Universe
- User and Groups
- UDT vs. IDT Comparison
- unv File to unx File
- Job Responsibilities
- SAP Universe Designer Resources
- SAP Universe Designer - Quick Guide
- SAP Universe Designer - Resources
- SAP Universe Designer - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP Universe Designer - Deploying Universe
When a universe is deployed, you make it available to Web intelligence users for reporting. Universe are deployed when they are exported to CMS repository. When a Universe is exported to CMS repository, a unique system identifier is assigned by the CMS.
To make Universe available to all designers, you have to check if the Universe is not built on a secured connection. Secured connections are used to export Universe to CMS repository.
To save Universe for all users, go to File → Save As or use F12.
Select the Save For All Users check box → Click OK.
To export a Universe, go to File → Export. You need to select the target Universe domain and a group. If someone else is using Universe, it will be showed as greyed locked. You can double click to lock/unlock a Universe.