- SAP Solman Tutorial
- SAP Solman - Home
- SAP Solman - Overview
- SAP Solman - Features
- SAP Solman - Work Center
- SAP Solman - Work Center Structure
- SAP Solman - Implementation
- SAP Solman - Infrastructure
- SAP Solman - Operations
- System Landscape Information
- Guided Procedure Authoring
- SAP Solman - Template Mngmt
- SAP Solman - Test Management
- SAP Solman - IT Task Management
- Change Control Management
- SAP Solman - Incident Management
- SAP Solman - Service Desk
- Business Process Operations
- Application Operations
- Maintenance Management
- SAP Solman - Upgrade Project
- SAP Solman - Root Cause Analysis
- SAP Solman - Reporting
- Consultant Responsibilities
- SAP Solman Useful Resources
- SAP Solman - Questions Answers
- SAP Solman - Quick Guide
- SAP Solman - Useful Resources
- SAP Solman - Discussion
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP Solman - Consultant Responsibilities
Following are the key job responsibilities of a SAP Solution Manager Consultant −
Person should have an experience in Configuring and Supporting Solution Manager 7.0 and 7.1.
Experience in setting up and troubleshooting BPM.
Should be able to present and interact business process owners in the environment.
Must have good working experience on other components of Solman system Admin and Monitoring, Remote Supportability, Solution Manager Work Centers.
Managed SAP Solman Implementation from top to bottom starting with change management and project planning, to physical transports of changes from the development environment into the productive environment.
Performance Optimization of Systems connected to Solman System.
Managing SAP Operations, System Landscape Information, IT Task Management and GPA, Template Management, Test Management activities.
Excellent documentation skills for configuration, troubleshooting and ongoing maintenance of the environment.