- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Who are currently the top 5 richest cricketers in the world?
Cricket is a bat and ball game played between two nations with a lot of emotions on the pitch and off the pitch. Cricket is played in three different formats, the first one would be test cricket which has been played the most from olden days followed by ODI ( One Day International), then followed by the recent format T-20. Cricket is a popular sport played across the globe.
The top 5 richest cricketers currently in the world are:
Sachin Tendulkar was born on 24th April 1973.
He is known by his famous nick name "Cricket God".
Sachin Tendulkar has retired from Cricket but is still the richest cricketer in the world because of his humongous endorsements all around the world. He still endorses many huge brands.
His net worth is around 140 million dollars with a yearly income of 6 million dollars which is earned from his endorsements.
M.S Dhoni also known as Mahendra Singh Dhoni is currently the highest earning cricketer in the world.
MS Dhoni was born on 7-6-1981 in India. His nick names are 'Mahi' and 'MSD'. He is also known as the best finisher in the world.
He is one of the most successful captains in the world, winning a T-20 World Cup in 2007 and winning the ODI World Cup in 2011.
His yearly income is around 28.7 million dollars. In Indian currency, it is 172.2 crores. He has endorsed many big brands and the brand ambassador for "Aircel, Boost, Pepsi, Gulf Oil, Reebok Bat" and many such prestigious brands.
Virat Kohli is currently the captain of the Indian Team. Virat Kohli is currently the sensation of India and has a huge fan base all over the world.
He was born in 5-11-1988 in India. His nick name given by his team mates is 'cheeku'.
He is a very class batsman who has splendidly shown his great form.
His yearly income is around 24.9 million dollars. In Indian currency, it is 149.4 crores. He has endorsed many big brands and has an edge due to his good looks.
He also earns a lot of money from the Indian Premier League which is known as IPL. In Indian Premier League, he plays for the prestigious club known as Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Chris Gayle was born on 21st September 1979, in West Indies. He is famous for his monstrous innings and his hitting skills.
He has many nick names such as " Gayle-Storm, Master Storm and also World Boss". His yearly income is around 8.5 million dollars. In Indian currency, it is 45 crores.
He plays in many prestigious leagues such as Indian Premier League, Big Bash League, and Caribbean Premier League.
Shane Watson was born on 17th June 1981, in Australia.
Shane Watson is known by his nick name "Watto". He is an all-rounder, can bat and bowl very well.
Currently, his yearly income is around 5.5 million dollars. He also plays in many prestigious leagues such as Indian Premier League, Big Bash League, and Caribbean Premier League.
- Who are currently the best programmers in the world?
- What are the top 5 paradoxes in the world?
- What are the top 5 fastest cars in the world?
- Who are the top 5 famous footballers of 2017?
- who are the top ten most beautiful women in the world?
- Who’s Who in the Telecommunications World
- Who are the most famous motivational speakers in the world?
- Who’s Who in the International Standards World
- Who’s Who in the Internet Standards World
- Who earn more: cricketers, or movie stars?
- What are the top 10 varieties of teas available in the world?
- Who are the famous Bollywood personality's who are mentioned in "Guinness Book of World Records"?
- How to list all users who are currently logged into the Linux system?\n
- Which browser has the best support for HTML 5 currently?
- What are the top 5 nail colors to use in this summer?