Who are currently the best programmers in the world?
Programming or software coding is not an easy task. Dennis MacAlistair Ritchie was an American computer scientist who is credited with being the all-time best programmer for his pioneering work towards shaping the digital era. He is the creator of the most used C programming language and UNIX Operating system.
Let’s see who is currently reigning in the world as best computer programmers for the year 2017-2018.
- Bill Gates (Microsoft co-founder)
- James Gosling (Java Creator)
- Richard Stallman (GNU Project Creator)
- Bjarne Stroustrup (C++ Creator)
- Tim Berners-Lee (HTML and WWW inventor)
- Ken Thompson (UNIX Co-Creator)
- Linus Torvalds (Linux Kernel Creator)
- Dennis Ritchie (C Programming language creator)
- Jack Dorsey (Twitter Creator)
- Ruchi Sanghvi (FB’s first female engineer)
- Drew Houston (Dropbox Creator)
- Mark Zuckerberg (FB Creator)
- Larry Wall (Perl language)
- Yukihiro Matsumoto (Ruby interpreter)
- Phil Katz (ZIP format)
Published on 17-Dec-2018 17:43:32