- SAP HANA BI Development Tutorial
- Reporting and Dashboard Tools
- Different BO Tools Connection to HANA
- Creating a Relational Connection
- Creating an OLAP Connection
- HANA Modeling Views
- Input Parameters in HANA
- Using Attribute View
- Using Analytic View
- Using Calculation View
- Using Tables in HANA DB
- Connecting Webi to HANA
- Universe Development
- User Prompts and Filter in IDT
- Webi Report Development
- Lumira Connection to HANA
- Dashboard Development in Lumira
- Dashboard Designer Connection to HANA
- Dashboard Development in DD
- Connecting Crystal to HANA Views
- Crystal Report Development on HANA
- BW on HANA Connection
- Design Studio Connection with HANA
- Development in Design Studio
- Publishing BI Reports on HANA
- Benefits of Using HANA
- Connecting HANA with Other BI Tools
- Interview Questions
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
SAP HANA BI Development - Benefits
SAP HANA is an in-memory database that provides exceptional calculation capabilities, analytical reporting, and real-time application development. Key capabilities of SAP HANA is mentioned on SAP site link − https://www.sap.com/products/hana/features.html
Following are the advantages of using SAP HANA −
SAP HANA In-memory Database
SAP HANA in-memory database services provide the capability of processing high-speed transactions and analytics. It helps in managing large database volumes using multitenant database containers and dynamic tiering across multi-tier storage.
Using HANA in-memory processing capability - text, predictive, spatial, graph, streaming, and time series - you can get answers to any business question and make smart decisions in real time.
Using SAP HANA, you can develop next-generation applications that combine analytics and transactions, and deploy them on any device.
SAP HANA helps the organization in getting accurate and complete view of business by accessing data from different sources. HANA provides real-time data replication and data quality to improve decision making from internal and external data sources.
SAP HANA ensures application availability and tools to monitor processes along with data and application security.
SAP HANA provides a dashboard to monitor all KPIs related to security. It helps in keeping communications, data storage, and application services secure with robust identity and access management control.