- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Collection Runner in Postman?
A Collection Runner in Postman is used for triggering more than one request simultaneously. After execution, the Collection does not yield a Response Body of individual request.
The console of Collection Runner generates the pass or fail status of every request. For a Collection Runner, it is compulsory to have at least two requests for the Collection.
To trigger a Collection with a Collection Runner follow the below steps −
Step1 − Click on the Runner menu in Postman.
Step2 − The Collection Runner window shall open up.
Step3 − Choose the name of the Collection from Choose a collection or folder.
Step4 − Select an Environment from the Environment field. Then enter the number of iterations for the execution. Also, specify the delay time for the requests.
Step5 − In case we have the data in a file, we have to select the type of the file from the Data field and click on Run Collection1.
Step6 − The Run Results window shall open. The requests get executed as per the delay time specified. The status of each test for every iteration gets displayed. The Environment in which the tests are run and the name of the Collection (Collection1) are available at the header of the Collection Runner.
The Response code, time, payload size and the checkpoints details can also be found in the Collection Runner. The pass result is shown in green and the failed result is shown in red.
- Test and Collection Runner in Postman
- How to run Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to set Test and Collection Runner in Postman?
- What is Execution order of Collection Runner in Postman?
- How to Import Collection in Postman?
- Run Postman Collection on Jenkins
- How to create and save a collection in Postman?
- Running the collection using Newman through share link in Postman
- Running the collection using Newman through JSON file in Postman
- How to Run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman Commands?
- Cypress Test Runner (Test Automation)
- GUID in Postman
- Python program to find runner-up score
- How test runner prioritize test classes for execution in Selenium?
- What is Newman in Postman?