- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to run Collection Runner in Postman?
We can run Collection Runner in Postman with the help of the below steps −
Click on the Runner menu in the Postman application.
The Collection Runner window gets launched.
Click on the Collection name from the section – Choose a collection or folder.
Choose an Environment from the Environment list box and enter the number of Iterations. Also, we can set a delay time in milliseconds.
We have to select a file type from the Data field if we are utilizing data from a file. Then click on the Run Collection1 button.
The Collection Runner result page gets opened. The tests get triggered as per the delay time provided. The number of tests passed/failed, name of the Collection and the Environment in which the tests are executed are populated at the top.
For individual requests in each iteration, Response status code, duration, size of iteration, and test outcome are recorded. The passed tests are colored in red and the failed ones in green.
- Related Articles
- Collection Runner in Postman?
- Test and Collection Runner in Postman
- How to set Test and Collection Runner in Postman?
- What is Execution order of Collection Runner in Postman?
- Run Postman Collection on Jenkins
- How to Run Postman Collection on Jenkins using Newman Commands?
- How to Import Collection in Postman?
- How to Run WebDriver in Headless Mode using Postman?
- How to run tests using a test runner file for Cucumber?
- How to create and save a collection in Postman?
- Running the collection using Newman through share link in Postman
- Running the collection using Newman through JSON file in Postman
- Explain why, a runner presses the ground with his feet before he starts his run.
- How to Monitor Collections in Postman?
- How to use Sessions in Postman?