- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to increase the X-axis length of histogram in base R?
To increase the X-axis length of histogram in base R, we can use the axis function. The most important thing to remember while using the axis function is mentioning the appropriate sequence based on the values in the vector or in the column of the data frame if a data frame is used.
Increasing the X-axis length of histogram −
- How to increase the thickness of histogram lines in base R?
- How to increase the width of lines for histogram like plots in base R?
- How to increase the length of Y-axis values for ggplot2 graph in R?
- How to change the position of X-axis in base R plot?
- How to increase the X-axis labels font size using ggplot2 in R?
- How to fix the lower value for X-axis in base R
- How to display X-axis labels inside the plot in base R?
- How to define the number of breaks in base R histogram?
- How to set the X-axis labels in histogram using ggplot2 at the center in R?
- How to highlight a bar in base R histogram?
- How to display raise to the power on X-axis in base R plot?
- How to use mtext function to create the X-axis labels in base R?
- How to display superscript for X-axis title in base R plot?
- How to display X-axis labels with dash in base R plot?
- How to remove border of bars from histogram in base R?