- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to display raise to the power on X-axis in base R plot?
To display anything different than the vector or column names on the axes, we need to use xlab for X-axis and ylab for Y-axis. Therefore, if we want to display raise to the power on X-axis then xlab argument will be along with the plot function. For example, if we have a vector called x and we want to create a point chart for x -square with X-axis showing x^2 then it can be done as plot(x^2,xlab="x^2").
> x<-c(10000,20000,30000) > y<-rpois(3,2) > plot(x,y)
- How to display X-axis labels inside the plot in base R?
- How to display superscript for X-axis title in base R plot?
- How to display X-axis labels with dash in base R plot?
- How to display x-bar in base R plot?
- How to change the position of X-axis in base R plot?
- How to create a plot in base R with dates sequence on X-axis?
- How to change the axis color in base R plot?
- How to plot the X-axis labels on the upper-side of the plot in R?
- How to display fraction in base R plot?
- How to change the Y-axis title in base R plot?
- How to change the axis ticks color in base R plot?
- How to display infinity symbol in base R plot?
- How to create a plot with tick marks between X-axis labels in base R?
- How to increase the X-axis length of histogram in base R?
- How to fix the lower value for X-axis in base R