- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to delete your designs in Canva?
Canva, though very user friendly, can be baffling to a new user, due to its large variety of features. Deleting a design is a fundamental operation; so if you are confused about how you can get rid of the designs you do not need and if you can get back your deleted designs, then this is the place to visit. Given below is a complete guide to help you with it.
Deleting old designs in Canva
On your Canva home page, select All your designs from the left panel. This will take you to the page which contains all the previous designs that you have created.
To delete a design, go to the thumbnail of the design you want to delete. Tap on the three dots on the top left corner of the thumbnail and select Move to trash from the menu that appears.
All the deleted designs can be found in the Trash Bin up until 30 days’ after it has been deleted.
You can restore the deleted design from the trash you can also empty the trash and delete the designs permanently
- Related Articles
- How to access your designs in Canva?
- How to use Canva designs after canceling Canva Pro?
- How to share designs on Canva?
- How to edit old designs in Canva?
- Navigating your dashboard in Canva
- How to make your text stand out using Canva tools?
- How to delete useless images in your whatsapp automatically
- How to Delete Bookmarks in your Browser (Firefox, Chrome)
- How to design templates in Canva?
- How to use Canva templates?
- How to Create a Team in Canva?
- How to design Resumes using Canva?
- How to edit photos using Canva?
- How to create Infographics with Canva?
- Delete Your Chrome History Selectively