- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to use Canva designs after canceling Canva Pro?
Tired of your Canva Pro subscription and want to take a break? You can cancel or pause your Canva Pro subscription anytime you want but if you are being bugged by what happens to your designs on Canva Pro after your subscription is cancelled/paused this is the right place to visit.
Cancelling your Canva Pro Account – What Stays and What Does Not
If you cancel your Canva Pro subscription before the billing period ends you will continue to have access to Canva Pro until your subscription ends.
When you cancel your Canva Pro subscription, your designs are all saved and your brand kit is also retained and can be accessed anytime when the subscription is renewed
If you want to cancel your Canva Pro subscription, follow the following steps −
Go to your Canva home page and click on your account icon there select the Account Settings option.
On the account tab, scroll to the bottom and click the Delete Account option.
Double-click to authenticate. In case you want a break and want to pause your subscription in that case too your designs are saved and brand kits are retained and can be used when the subscription is renewed.
- How to share designs on Canva?
- How to access your designs in Canva?
- How to delete your designs in Canva?
- How to edit old designs in Canva?
- Is Canva Pro worth the try?
- How to use Canva templates?
- Smart ways to use Canva for Social Media
- How to design templates in Canva?
- How to design Resumes using Canva?
- How to edit photos using Canva?
- How to create Infographics with Canva?
- How to create a new Canva account?
- How to design a logo using Canva?
- How to create a grid on Canva?
- How to Create a Team in Canva?