- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
How to Delete Bookmarks in your Browser (Firefox, Chrome)
Bookmarks in a web browser are saved so that it can be referred. It is also known as favorite web pages. To Bookmark a web page, visit the page and press Ctrl+D. This will give you an option to save the web page.
In this way, all the bookmarks get saved like this on pressing Ctrl+D. The star sign as you can see below also allows you to add a bookmark −
Bookmark on Firefox
Bookmark on Chrome
Let’s learn how to delete a bookmark in a web browser. To delete a bookmark, which you bookmarked before in Firefox or Chrome, you need to open the website and click on the start button.
This start button is the Bookmark button and on clicking shows you options to remove or edit the bookmark.
- Delete Your Chrome History Selectively
- Which is the best browser to use: Chrome, Explorer, or Firefox?
- How to change Firefox Browser theme?
- How to launch Chrome Browser via Selenium?
- CSS Opacity in Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera
- How to invoke the Firefox browser in Selenium with python?
- How to run Selenium tests on Chrome Browser using?
- How to invoke the Chrome browser in Selenium with python?
- Top Keyboard Shortcuts For Mozilla Firefox Browser
- How to delete your designs in Canva?
- Coolnovo a web browser similar to google chrome
- How could I start a Selenium browser(like Firefox) minimized?
- Running chrome browser in inconginto Mode in Selenium