- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Who is SadhGuru? What's the significance of programs offered by IshaYoga Center?
Sadhguru is the founder of Isha Yoga foundation which offers various programs for the elevation of the physical, mental, and spiritual well-being of people. He is seen as a yogi, Mystic and a contemporary guru by his followers.
Jaggi Vasudev, fondly known as Sadhguru by his followers runs the Isha foundation as a nonprofit organization and has lakhs of followers all over the world. He is associated with yoga programs, social outreach, education and environmental initiatives. His programs are most relevant to modern-day life and his teachings and practices have an immense following all over the world.
He is a vivid book reader, author, and a voracious speaker. He is regularly invited to speak at leading educational institutes like IITs and IIMs and international forums like World Peace Summit at the United Nations and the World Economic Forum. He can speak multiple languages with ease.
He was conferred with the Padma Vibhushan award, which is the second-highest civilian award of the Republic of India on 13 April 2017 in recognition of his contribution towards spirituality.
There are multiple programs that are offered in Isha Yoga Centres all over the world, the headquarters being at Coimbatore, India.
- Inner Engineering
- Hatha Yoga
- Isha Yoga for Children
- Uyir Nokkam (exclusive for Tamilnadu)
- Shoonya Intensive
- Bhava Spandana
These programs are very carefully and scientifically designed by Sadhguru to improve the physical health of the people and enable them to lead a stress-free life maintaining better relationships and handle their life situations in a better manner.
- What is the significance of Humayun's Tomb?
- What is the significance of dandy in Oscar Wilde's plays?
- Who is Rapunzel? What's her story?
- What is the purpose of System Programs?
- What is the significance of Hampi Monuments?
- What is the significance of Ajanta Caves?
- What is the significance of Bodh Gaya?
- What is the significance of Taj Mahal?
- What is the significance of Ellora Caves?
- What is the significance of Elephanta Caves?
- What is the significance of Qutub Minar?
- What is the significance of Red Fort?
- What is the significance of Western Ghats?
- What is the significance of the Khajuraho Monuments?
- What is the purpose of the Inner Engineering Program by ISHA YOGA Center?