- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between BorgBase and Zetta?
Let us understand the concepts of BorgBase and Zetta before learning the differences between them.
It is a secure tool which is used for offsite backups and acts as a specialized hosting service for Borgbackup. It was launched in the year 2010 by Borge Collective. It can back up any sensitive data which the users can use and are then kept encrypted at all times. Users have the option of choosing the data centers between the EU and North America as the backup location of their sensitive data.
The features of BorgBase are as follows −
- Copy-paste commands
- Templates for Borg and Borg-backed clients.
- Supports a large community of developers.
- Monitoring services to notify services.
- Automated Storage.
- Efficiently transfer data
- Secure Data Storage
- Incremental Backup
The advantages of BorgBase are as follows −
- It supports freelancer, small, medium and large business.
- Cloud Storage
- Automated Storage
- Compression Option
- Web Access
The disadvantages of BorgBase are as follows −
- It is not mobile compatible.
- Backup scheduling is not possible
- Remote access is not there
Zetta Cloud is one of the high-tech and cutting-edge safety nets which gets broadcasters back on-air, easily, efficiently and quickly helps in natural disasters to viruses. There is a Zetta’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery tool which is used to backup all audio, schedules and metadata.
Zetta Cloud quickly restores all of the original data whenever the station is ready to return its live output.
The features of Zetta are as follows −
It has an ability to work with standard file systems.
It has features like Multi-threading, WAN optimization, Advanced Data compression, Local backup and restore.
It supports Multi-platform like Windows, Linux etc.
The advantages of Zetta are as follows −
- For any level of user Zetta is a simple setup.
- It is one of the efficient, fast and secure backups to the cloud.
- For Zetta there should be no appliance required.
The disadvantages of Zetta are as follows −
- We have to configure Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) prior to use.
- There is no true bare metal recovery option.
The major differences between BorgBase and Zetta are as follows −
|BorgBase was launched in the year 2010 by Borg collective.||Zetta is owned by Zetta incorporation in the year 2008|
|BorgBase offers 5 GB free storage space.||Zetta does not offer freeware service.|
|BorgBase provides file hosting, cloud storage and backup service.||Zetta provides file synchronization, cloud based backup services.|
|BorgBase is used by individuals, small and larger organizations.||Zetta is used by small and medium organizations.|
|BorgBase does not provide LAN synchronization.||Zetta provides LAN synchronization.|
|BorgBase supports append only.||Zetta does not support appending only.|
|BorgBase is designed for Unix-like operating systems.||It supports all operating systems.|
|BorgBase provides storage service for personal data.||Zetta does not provide service for personal data.|
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and pCloud?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wuala?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and BorgBase?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Zetta?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and Zetta?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Zetta?