- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between BorgBase and SugarSync?
Let us understand the concepts of BorgBase and SugarSync before learning the differences between them.
It is a secure tool which is used for offsite backups and acts as a specialized hosting service for Borgbackup. It was launched in the year 2010 by Borge Collective. It can back up any sensitive data which the users can use and are then kept encrypted at all times. Users have the option of choosing the data centers between the EU and North America as the backup location of their sensitive data.
The features of BorgBase are as follows −
Templates for Borg and Borg-backed clients.
Supports a large community of developers.
Monitoring services to notify services.
Efficiently transfer data.
Secure Data Storage
The advantages of BorgBase are as follows −
It supports freelancer, small, medium and large businesses.
The disadvantages of BorgBase are as follows −
It is not mobile compatible.
Backup scheduling is not possible
Remote access is not there
It is one of the longest-running cloud back-up services around started in year 2004. It is a convenient way to back up, sync, and access files from anywhere, anytime. It is one of the simplest file syncing services we have ever seen.
It can sync and securely access our files from the cloud in seconds. It can also save, view, and edit our documents across multiple devices and can manage and share our files the way we want.
The features of SugarSync are as follows −
In SugarSync we can safely access and share our files and folders from anywhere.
Sync Any Device
File Sharing with Anyone
Security & Protection
The advantages of SugarSync are as follows −
Share files and folders
The disadvantages of SugarSync are as follows −
Non-existent customer support
After 30 days free version no longer exists
Price is too high
The major differences between BorgBase and SugarSync are as follows −
|BorgBase was launched in the year 2010 by Borg collective.||It was launched by J2Global in the year 2009|
|BorgBase offers 5 GB free storage space.||It does not offer free storage space.|
|BorgBase provides unlimited maximum storage space.||The maximum storage capacity of SugarSync is 60 GB.|
|BorgBase maximum file size is not restricted.||SugarSync file size unlimited.|
|BorgBase has no band-width limit.||SugarSync has a band-width limit of 10 GB for free and 250 GB for paid.|
|BorgBase is supported by the Unix operating system.||SugarSync is supported by Windows, macOS, iOS and Android operating systems.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between BorgBase and pCloud?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wuala?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and BorgBase?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Zetta?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between Box and SugarSync?