- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between BorgBase and Tresorit?
Let us understand the concepts of BorgBase and Tresorit before learning the differences between them.
It is a secure tool which is used for offsite backups and acts as a specialized hosting service for Borgbackup. It was launched in the year 2010 by Borge Collective. It can back up any sensitive data which the users can use and are then kept encrypted at all times. Users have the option of choosing the data centers between the EU and North America as the backup location of their sensitive data.
The features of BorgBase are as follows −
- Copy-paste commands
- Templates for Borg and Borg-backed clients.
- Supports a large community of developers.
- Monitoring services to notify services.
- Automated Storage.
- Efficiently transfer data.
- Secure Data Storage
- Incremental Backup
The advantages of BorgBase are as follows −
- It supports freelancer, small, medium and large business.
- Cloud Storage
- Automated Storage
- Compression Option
- Web Access
The disadvantages of BorgBase are as follows −
- It is not mobile compatible.
- Backup scheduling is not possible
- Remote access is not there
It is an ultra-secure place in the cloud used to store, sync, and share files within your organization and with external partners.
It is a premium cloud storage service which has an end-to-end encrypted, zero-knowledge content collaboration platform that is designed to safeguard the digital valuables of individuals and organizations with the highest classification in the cloud.
The features of Tresorit are as follows −
- Share files securely with anyone in an organization
- Access the work documents from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
- Keep the stored files safe from unauthorized access and data breaches
- Large amounts of file storage
- Fine control of synchronization having deleted version recovery
- Administrative reports and analysis
- File Request feature
The advantages of Tresorit are as follows −
It is an End-to-end encrypted
There is Gmail and Outlook integration, and also it provides 3 GB storage for free and for paid 500 GB – 2,500 GB
It has 24/7 support services.
The disadvantages of Tresorit are as follows −
- The paid versions are more expensive
- It is little bit complicated to use
The major differences between BorgBase and Tresorit are as follows −
|BorgBase was launched in the year 2010 by Borg collective.||Tresorit was owned by Tresorit in 2014.|
|BorgBase offers 5 GB free storage space.||Tresorit offers 3 GB free storage space.|
|BorgBase provides unlimited maximum storage space.||The maximum storage capacity is 1000GB.|
|BorgBase maximum file size is not restricted.||The maximum file size which is available for free is 500MB and for file size bigger than that is paid.|
|BorgBase does not have client-side encryption.||Tresorit has client side encryption.|
|BorgBase is supported by the Unix operating system.||Tresorit is supported by windows iOS, Android, Windows Phone and macOS|
- What are the differences between BorgBase and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wuala?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and BorgBase?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Zetta?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and pCloud?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and pCloud?