- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Zetta and ShareFile?
Let us understand the concepts of ShareFile and Zetta before learning the differences between them.
ShareFile was launched by Jesse Lipson in the year 2005 and was later owned by Citrix system in the year 2011. It can be integrated with any third party applications and current file storage systems to ensure flexible and synchronous file storage, modification, saving, sending and retrieval of files.
The uses of ShareFile are as follows −
Helps us to access the files from any device, mobile or desktop,
Allows you to work anywhere.
We can also add an e-signature feature to our documents,
Provides tracking tools and
Get notified when files are received.
The features of ShareFile are as follows −
The advantages of ShareFile are as follows −
We can share documents
Send and receive files in a more safe and secure way.
Software includes a number of features.
The disadvantages of ShareFile are as follows −
Difficult to non-tech people to handle
Outlook extension of ShareFile is not good
Sometimes documents are shown as corrupted and forced to reload.
Transferring takes a lot of time.
Zetta Cloud is one of the high-tech and cutting-edge safety nets which gets broadcasters back on-air, easily, efficiently and quickly helps in natural disasters to viruses. There is a Zetta’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery tool which is used to backup all audio, schedules and metadata.
Zetta Cloud quickly restores all of the original data whenever the station is ready to return its live output.
The features of Zetta are as follows −
It has an ability to work with standard file systems.
It has features like Multi-threading, WAN optimization, Advanced Data compression, Local backup and restore.
It supports Multi-platform like Windows, Linux etc.
The advantages of Zetta are as follows −
For any level of user Zetta is a simple setup.
It is one of the efficient, fast and secure backups to the cloud.
For Zetta there should be no appliance required.
The disadvantages of Zetta are as follows −
We have to configure Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) prior to use.
There is no true bare metal recovery option.
The major differences between ShareFile and Zetta are as follows −
|It was launched by Jesse Lipson in the
year 2005 by later owned by Citrix
System in 2011||Zetta is owned by Zetta incorporation in
the year 2008|
|It offers 10 GB for a 30 days free trial.||Zetta does not offer freeware service.|
|ShareFile provides File Synchronization.||Zetta provides file synchronization, cloud
based backup services.|
|ShareFile is supported by OS X, Android,
Windows, iOS.||Zetta is supported by OS X, windows and
Linux operating systems.|
|ShareFile used by small and large
organizations.||Zetta is used by small, and medium
|ShareFile is still in active||Zetta is still active.|
|ShareFile does not provide storage service
for personal data.||Zetta does not provide storage for
- What are the differences between Zetta and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Zetta and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between Box and Zetta?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Wuala and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Zetta and pCloud?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and Zetta?
- What are the differences between iCloud and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and Zetta?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Mega and Zetta?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and Zetta?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and Zetta?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and Zetta?