- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between BorgBase and TitanFile?
Let us understand the concepts of BorgBase and TitanFile before learning the differences between them.
It is a secure tool which is used for offsite backups and acts as a specialized hosting service for Borgbackup. It was launched in the year 2010 by Borge Collective. It can back up any sensitive data which the users can use and are then kept encrypted at all times. Users have the option of choosing the data centers between the EU and North America as the backup location of their sensitive data.
The features of BorgBase are as follows −
Templates for Borg and Borg-backed clients.
Supports a large community of developers.
Monitoring services to notify services.
Efficiently transfer data.
Secure Data Storage
The advantages of BorgBase are as follows −
It supports freelancer, small, medium and large businesses.
The disadvantages of BorgBase are as follows −
It is not mobile compatible.
Backup scheduling is not possible
Remote access is not there
TitanFile is featured document management software designed which is mainly used for Startups, Agencies. It is used to provide end-to-end solutions for designing for Web App. This Management system offers audit trail, Document Management, workflow management, Encryption, Messaging at one place.
Some of the features of TitanFile are as follows −
Secure web forms
File and folder management
Large file transfer and many more.
The advantages of TitanFile are as follows −
It is easy to send and receive information securely
Integration is easy
We can easily add profile file
It is more secure
Easy to create channels
Documentation can be sent at one time
The disadvantages of TitanFile are as follows −
It is not integration with Microsoft office 365 contacts
Mandatory password change
Customization is required
The major differences between BorgBase and TitanFile are as follows −
|BorgBase was launched in the year 2010 by Borg collective.||The TitanFile is owned by TitanFile incorporation in the year 2011.|
|BorgBase offers 5 GB free storage space.||TitanFile will not offer any free storage space.|
|BorgBase provides unlimited maximum storage space.||TitanFile offers unlimited maximum storage size.|
|BorgBase is supported by the Unix operating system.||TitanFile supports all operating systems.|
|BorgBase maximum file size is not restricted.||TitanFile maximum file size is 100MB for free rest is paid.|
|BorgBase is used across the world.||It is used in Canada and the US mostly.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and pCloud?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wuala?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and BorgBase?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Zetta?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and Wasabi?