- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between Zetta and RapidShare?
Let us understand the concepts of Zetta and Rapidshare before learning the differences between them.
RapidShare is an online file hosting service started in the year 2002 by Christian Schmid and dissolved in the year 2015.
The features of RapidShare are as follows −
It is an online file storage service that helps to upload multiple files and generate a private download links
With the help of the link we can share the content to anyone
Uploading files to Rapidshare is easy just select the file and click the “Upload” button
We can also use the Flash-based upload manager that allows us to upload up to three files at a time.
The size limit for RapidShare files is 500 MB, but we can split up larger archives if necessary.
The free account has some limitations like files can only be downloaded 10 times and the RapidShare links are erased after 60 days of inactivity.
The RapidShare Premium account is much faster.
The sign up for RapidShare is free and helps us to manage files in an organized way.
The advantages of RapidShare are as follows −
Easy to use
It is fast and efficient file storage.
It has a Flash uploader.
The disadvantage is that there are certain limitations in free accounts.
Zetta Cloud is one of the high-tech and cutting-edge safety nets which gets broadcasters back on-air, easily, efficiently and quickly helps in natural disasters to viruses. There is a Zetta’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery tool which is used to backup all audio, schedules and metadata.
Zetta Cloud quickly restores all of the original data whenever the station is ready to return its live output.
The features of Zetta are as follows −
It has an ability to work with standard file systems.
It has features like Multi-threading, WAN optimization, Advanced Data compression, Local backup and restore.
It supports Multi-platform like Windows, Linux etc.
The advantages of Zetta are as follows −
For any level of user Zetta is a simple setup.
It is one of the efficient, fast and secure backups to the cloud.
For Zetta there should be no appliance required.
The disadvantages of Zetta are as follows −
We have to configure Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) prior to use.
There is no true bare metal recovery option.
The major differences between RapidShare and Zetta are as follows −
|RapidShare was launched in the year
2001 by Christian Schmid.||Zetta is owned by Zetta incorporation in
the year 2008|
|RapidShare offers limited storage for free.||Zetta does not offer freeware service.|
|RapidShare provides file hosting service.||Zetta provides file synchronization, cloud
based backup services.|
|RapidShare supports all types of
operating systems.||Zetta is supported by OS X, windows and
Linux operating systems.|
|RapidShare service was suspended in
2015.||Zetta is still active.|
|RapidShare is used by all sizes of
organization.||Zetta is used by small and medium sized
|If RapidShare is inactive till 60 days then
the link will expire.||Zetta Links will not expire.|
|In RapidShare the files can be
downloaded only 10 times for free
accounts.||In Zetta files can be downloaded multiple
|RapidShare can be used to store personal
data too.||Zetta will not provide storage for storing
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between iCloud and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Jumpshare and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between MediaFire and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Mega and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between ShareFile and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Wuala and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between RapidShare and pCloud?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between TitanFile and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Tresorit and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Box and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between CloudMe and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between Dropbox and RapidShare?