- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- MS Excel
- C Programming
- Social Studies
- Fashion Studies
- Legal Studies
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the differences between BorgBase and Wasabi?
Let us understand the concepts of BorgBase and Wasabi before learning the differences between them.
It is a secure tool which is used for offsite backups and acts as a specialized hosting service for Borgbackup. It was launched in the year 2010 by Borge Collective. It can back up any sensitive data which the users can use and are then kept encrypted at all times. Users have the option of choosing the data centers between the EU and North America as the backup location of their sensitive data.
The features of BorgBase are as follows −
- Copy-paste commands.
- Templates for Borg and Borg-backed clients.
- Supports a large community of developers.
- Monitoring services to notify services.
- Automated Storage.
- Efficiently transfer data.
- Secure Data Storage
- Incremental Backup
The advantages of BorgBase are as follows −
- It supports freelancer, small, medium and large business.
- Cloud Storage
- Automated Storage
- Compression Option
- Web Access
The disadvantages of BorgBase are as follows −
- It is not mobile compatible.
- Backup scheduling is not possible.
- Remote access is not there.
Wasabi is a hot cloud storage company. It delivers fast, low-cost, and reliable cloud storage. Generally, the Wasabi Hot Cloud Storage is 1/5 the price of Amazon S3 and faster than the competition with no fees for API requests.
Wasabi Cloud Storage where one size fits all cloud object storage service which satisfies all storage performance requirements. Generally the Hot cloud storage costs less than cold storage service and is faster than traditional frequent-access storage services.
The applications of Wasabi are as follows −
- Web and mobile apps.
- Agile development and testing.
- Big data and analytics.
- Commercial software.
The features of Wasabi are as follows −
- Ultra-low-cost pricing
- Industry-leading performance
- Extreme data durability
- Comprehensive access controls and data encryption
- Amazon S3-compatible API
- Intuitive browser-based interface
The advantages of Wasabi are as follows −
- No equipment to buy or manage
- Pay-as-you-grow scalability
- Inherent resiliency and data integrity
- Easy to use and administer
- No vendor lock-in
The disadvantages of Wasabi are as follows −
- Only one data centre
- There is no ecosystem surrounding
- The amount we need to pay for uploading 1TB or 1KB is the same.
The major differences between BorgBase and Wasabi are as follows −
|BorgBase was launched in the year 2010 by Borg collective.||Wasabi is owned by Wasabi incorporation in 2017|
|BorgBase offers 5 GB free storage space.||Wasabi does not offer free storage space|
|BorgBase provides file hosting, cloud storage and backup service.||Wasabi provides file hosting service and cloud storage service.|
|BorgBase file size is not restricted.||The maximum file size is not restricted in Wasabi.|
|BorgBase has no bandwidth limit||Wasabi has no band-width limit.|
|BorgBase is slower.||Wasabi is faster comparatively|
|BorgBase has unlimited maximum storage size||Wasabi provides unlimited storage space.|
|BorgBase is more costly.||Wasabi is less costly.|
- Related Articles
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SugarSync?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and pCloud?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and MiMedia?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and RapidShare?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ZumoDrive?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and ShareFile?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and SecureSafe?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Wuala?
- What are the differences between OneDrive and BorgBase?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Zetta?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and Tresorit?
- What are the differences between BorgBase and TitanFile?
- What are the differences between SecureSafe and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between SugarSync and Wasabi?
- What are the differences between Wasabi and ShareFile?