- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the best tourist places in East India?
There are many exotic locations in East India which offer a rich tourism experience.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
This is basically a group of two islands which is located in the Indian ocean and it is considered as a Union territory according to the Republic of India.
This place is visited by tourists in order to get a look at the large and never-ending view of the Indian ocean. Also, this place comprises of many national parks and wildlife sanctuaries that have to be visited.
It is also a house for reserves of the tribal that were left over. The Andaman Sea lies to the east of the islands and the Bay of Bengal lies to the west of these islands.
This state is widely known for its vast tea estates and the scenic beauty that a person can experience when he is in this part of the country.
This state also consists of the Brahmaputra river and also other monuments that are dated to very long back.
It is home to the most famous sanctuaries in India which are the Kaziranga and Manas heritage sites. It is a very popular destination for those who are seeking wildlife tourism.
Though most of this state is covered by the Himalayas, Arunachal Pradesh is known as the land of the rising sun.
Tawang is a small town in this state that is famous because of its Buddhist monasteries. There are places like Tuting that have undiscovered scenic beauty in it.
This state consists of a lot of religious places that include the Parshuram Kund and Malinithan.
Kohima is the capital of this state and the largest city that is present in this state is known as Dimapur.
The state basically borders the Assam valley and apart from these parts of the state the remaining are generally more mountainous in nature.
One-sixth of the land of Nagaland is covered in tropical forests and it has a large range of variety when it comes to the flora and the fauna.
The most famous bird that is found in this state is the Great Indian Hornbill.
In the state of Mizoram, the most visited part of this region is mostly the eastern part of the state. The reason being that most of the biodiversity exists in this region.
Rare species like the wild water buffalos and the Sumatran rhino have been spotted in these regions.
The state is also famous for its bamboo industry as it has a major amount of bamboo produce on an annual basis than compared to the remaining states.
- What are the best tourist places in West India?
- What are the best tourist places in South India?
- What are the best tourist places in North India?
- what are the best tourist places in Gujarat?
- What are the best tourist places in Mumbai?
- What are the best tourist places in Kerala?
- What are the best tourist places in Telangana?
- What are the best tourist places in Chandigarh?
- What are the best tourist places in Odisha?
- What are the best tourist places in Puducherry?
- What are the best tourist places in Bangalore?
- What are the best tourist places in Delhi?
- What are the best tourist places in Mysore?
- What are the best tourist places in Madurai?
- What are the best tourist places in Lakshadweep?