- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
What are the best tourist places in North India?
There are many tourist places in North India which are worth seeing once at least.
This place is located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir and is one of the most scenic places that man can come across.
This is a very famous spot for tourists who are especially bikers as they have an adventurous ride to get to the top of the mountain which is also known to be the highest motorable path in the world.
Apart from this, the place also consists of lakes, mountains, and other scenic locations.
This state is considered to be the least populated state in India and this place proves exactly why size doesn’t matter as this place has a lot in store for tourists.
Some of the main places that you have to visit are the Pelling Flora and Fauna sanctuaries, the Nathula Pass and the Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Garden. The second highest peak in India known as Kanchenjunga is located in the state of Sikkim.
This is one of the most beautiful hill stations in India and it is located in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
Most tourists who visit this place come to take part in adventure sports that include paragliding, zorbing, trekking and water rafting. Also, home to many religious monuments, the tourists can visit the Tibetan monasteries and a few other temples that are considered very sacred.
Though this place can be visited all around the year, the best time to visit Manali is in between the months of April and October. During the remaining part of the year, some of the tourist spots may be closed due to unfavorable weather conditions.
One of the main attraction to the place is the Ram and LakshmanJhula that is made over the river of Ganges in order to let people cross over it. This is an iron suspension and is considered as a landmark in the place of Rishikesh.
The place is highly spiritual and is famous all over the world for its yoga and meditation. Since the city is considered to be very holy, people cannot eat meat over here according to the law and also the sale of alcohol is not allowed in this area.
This is situated in the state of Rajasthan and is a popular honeymoon destination. This is the only hill station that is present in the state of Rajasthan and it consists of the oldest wildlife sanctuary.
There are a lot of Hindu and Jain temples that are almost 1000 years old. This place is considered as a pilgrimage for many people and it is visited all around the year.
The Nakki lake is also a tourist spot where you can just laze midst the carved stones and a few boating activities.
- What are the best tourist places in West India?
- What are the best tourist places in East India?
- What are the best tourist places in South India?
- What are the best tourist places in Kerala?
- what are the best tourist places in Gujarat?
- What are the best tourist places in Mumbai?
- What are the best tourist places in Mysore?
- What are the best tourist places in Madurai?
- What are the best tourist places in Lakshadweep?
- What are the best tourist places in Delhi?
- What are the best tourist places in Jaipur?
- What are the best tourist places in Chennai?
- What are the best tourist places in Kolkata?
- What are the best tourist places in Jodhpur?
- What are the best tourist places in Udaipur?