- SAP HANA Admin Tutorial
- SAP HANA Admin - Home
- SAP HANA Admin - Overview
- Architecture Overview
- Multitenant Database
- Multiple Host Systems
- SAP HANA Admin - System Mngmt
- Multitenant DB Container Mgmt
- Starting a HANA System
- Stopping a HANA System
- License Keys
- Monitoring the HANA System
- SAP HANA Admin - Table Mngmt
- SAP HANA Admin - Table Partition
- SAP HANA Admin - Table Replication
- Data Compression
- Solman Integration
- SAP HANA Admin - Lifecycle Mngmt
- Securing HANA System
- User Provisioning
- Authentication Methods
- Auditing Activities
- Backing Up HANA System
- Recovery HANA System
- HANA XS Application Service
- Data Provisioning
- Smart Data Access
- New Remote System Connection
- Integration with Hadoop
- Key Commands
- Job Responsibilities
- SAP HANA Admin Useful Resources
- SAP HANA Admin - Quick Guide
- SAP HANA Admin - Useful Resources
- SAP HANA Admin - Discussion
SAP HANA Admin - Job Responsibilities
Following are certain experiences and capabilities required to handle the job responsibility of HANA Admin.
Integration of SAP HANA into different remote systems. Exposure to different remote access options in HANA system.
Experience in monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting of SAP HANA systems.
HANA system administration using SAP HANA Cockpit and HANA Studio.
Experience in managing users and roles in SAP HANA system.
Implementing SAP HANA Table management techniques - data compression, table partition, compression techniques, and load/unload table into memory.
HANA Installation, Data Provisioning, Admin, Modelling.
SAP BusinessObjects and HANA integration, Design document, RFPs, and estimation plans.
Experience with high availability and backup mechanism.
Implementing SAP HANA Security mechanism, HANA XS Application service, and monitoring of HANA system.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started